My New Friend

12:27 AM

 
My heart started beats up very high when I went to my new school SMAN 3 Bandung as a freshman senior year, I'm afraid that I wouldn't get a new friend. But not now anymore, all of my afraidness was wrong. I got a new friend that really compatible with me, her name is Nadilla. We're in the same class, although she's not my chairmate but we're doing a lot of things together in school. She's from 14 Junior High School. Honestly, I didn't know her before, I just know her when we met at SMAN 3 Bandung. September is our birthday month, she was born in September 27, and yes it was three days after me.
   My purpose now is to describe her, so here it is. Her full name is Nadilla Restika Arvianti. She's 15 years old. She's a moody girl, she could be cool like she doesn't care for everything, but she could be very fussy too. She has a cute face, chubby cheek and very white skin, I think it's gen from her mother, she's also has beautiful eyes and nice body. Nadilla has a sister, her sister is so beautiful, her school is in ITB, you know how smart she is if her school is in ITB, and her sister has a nice body too just like Nadilla. Nadilla lives in Geger Kalong, if you want to know her detail address just ask her, cause you know it's privacy, I can't write it here.
   Nadilla's always complaining about everything, such as her chubby cheek, her bad hair day and many more but it's ok because I'm too, I'm always complaining just like her hahaha. She's also a little bit lazy person moreover doing her homework. We have same extracurriculars, so I spend a lot of time with her. Her hobby is chewing gum just like me. Although she likes every kind of food, I think her favorite one is gum.
  The answer why she becomes my new bestfriend is because we had a good conversation since our first met. We have a lot of same personalities, I can feel it. We often sharing our stories to each other, talking about people together haha you can called it gossip, we also laugh if there's a freak person haha sorry. Actually I have one more bestfriend, and her name is Anisa. Maybe I can describe her later.
This is my photo with Nadilla.


  I think it's enough for me telling my new friend, thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images